• 1/50

Posted by apowers, 7 years ago

I finally got my first book in. It's been hard to find the time lately. I hope to get many more in. I just finished Love in the Time of Cholera.

I little about myself....I'm a nurse from NB. Married with no children yet. I love to read. I credit a fifth grade teacher for giving me my love of reading. I have many books set aside to read and hope I can get through them all. Then I love to give away the ones I've read for others to enjoy! Plus it leaves room for new (or gently used) ones.

Comments on this post:
  • ChrisM

• Top Book Reviewer

7 years ago

Thanks for sharing...and yay! another NBer! I admire your ability to pass books on- I just can't seem to get rid of any...not even the ones I don't like. *g* I just like having them around.

report this

• Kay

7 years ago

I have always passed my books on and paperbacks to the local hospital. If you have ever had an emergency visit and ended up staying (without a book) you really do appreciate the books that are there. I agree, it is kind of a gift to yourself - more rooms on the bookshelves for the ones under the bed so you can replace the ones under the bed. lol

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: January 2008

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo