In answer to Question 1 - my last 2 of 2009

Posted by Shanie [Raksha], 5 years ago

A number of twists to keep you enthralled...

#64 - Blood Orange Brewing - Laura Childs - 3.75 / 5
    A good mystery - actually very "Christie" in nature. And I really hadn't expected the type of lynch-pin of this particular one. Really kept me interested.

#65 - The Jasmine Moon Murder - Laura Childs - 3 / 5
    While interesting, found this one a bit 'easier' to put down for a while...or is it the crazyness of the holiday season? However, this one abounds in murders in public situations! I am looking forward to completing this series in 2010!

I actually am also trying to finish (by tonight) the volume on Christmas from the "Dear Canada" series - I won't make it however, as last evening was spent celebrating husband's birthday! So, to all, a Bonne Annee, et a bonne lire in 2010!

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: December 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo