• kobo froze

Posted by elbarto, 4 years ago

can some one help me. my kobo just froze on me . nothing is working .
    page don't turn .it dose not turn off .can't go to menu .

Comments on this post:
  • 4 years ago

It says in the Quick Start guide that if the Kobo is unresponsive, to stick a paper clip into the little hole on the back to reset.

report this

• 4 years ago

thanks. . :-)

report this

• 4 years ago

I bought an e-book for my new reader They sent me a receipt but I can't find the ebook either on my coputer or on the kobo which was plugged in at the time.

Kenichi

report this

• 4 years ago

Did you download to ADE. THEN plug in your Kobo and you'll see its name appear in the left column. Then just drag the ebook in.

report this

• 2 years ago

Mine has frozen, saying powered off with the blue light on. I put a pin in the backl and now the blue light will at least go on and off but the screen is still frozen.

report this

• 14 months ago

My kobo froze mid-book and nothing worked. I inserted a paper clip into the hole at the back and it reset itself. Thank you for small miracles.

report this

• 4 months ago

I bought a kobo for a friend in botswana in October. Last month it froze with the screen on the last page he was reading but it is unresponsive to reboot or factory reset by following the instructions. Is there any other option? I've had similar happen to mine but each time it reset without a problem.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: May 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo