Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • New Series Coming October 12th!

Posted by Tyler Leigh Murphy, 4 years ago

So Rick Riordan have decided to write two series at once, The Kane Chronicles and the Heroes of Olympus. The first book of the Heros of Olympus comes out October 12th and will be called "The Lost Hero".

The Heros of Olympus will centre around the 7 demi-gods mentioned in the prophecy at the end of The Last Olympian. Percy will probably make the occasional cameo as well :)

Comments on this post:
  • 4 years ago

I was wondering when Percy would come back into play. It didn't seem like he would be in the Kane Chronicles because it's an entirely different set of gods. I'm glad that he'll be back soon, even if he's no the main character.

report this

• Tyler Leigh Murphy

• Coles Employee

4 years ago

One of the first synopsis' of the book mentioned that Percy will come back when the new demi-gods need some help. There is a new, more detail-oriented, synopsis up now if you search the book.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: June 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo