Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Which Rick Riordan series do you like best?

Posted by Jennifer Ironside, 2 years ago

I've read the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series, and the first book of "The Heroes of Mount Olympus" but none of Rick Riordan's other series such as The Kane Chronicles or 39 Clues. Would you recommend them? Which series do you like the best?

• Poll 17 votes

Rick Riordan

Which is your Favourite Rick Riordan Series

Comments on this post:
  • 2 years ago

I really like The Kane Chronicles (though not as much as Percy Jackson) because it's extremely funny, at least to me. There's sibling banter and, especially with Sadie, a lot of sarcasm. You also learn about Egyptian mythology. If you're interested in that, I'd recommend it.

I haven't read The 39 Clues, though that's probably because I don't like series that have more than 8 books. And it's not all by Rick. I think he writes a couple of the books.

And as for Tres Navarre, it's an adult series. I don't really have any interest in reading it despite the fact that I am an adult. I've read the synopsis and it didn't draw me in like Rick's other series did.

report this

• 2 years ago

I've read all of his series thus far except Tres Navarre. The ones I have read I have to say I've loved them all. The Percy Jackson and the 39 clues series being the top on my list then The Krane Chronicles.

What I liked about the 39 clues,even though they weren't all written by him, they were well done, and also they incorporate actual historic facts and tidbits which I like, as I'm bit of a history buff. But even if you're not it's not overly complex or filled with them.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: December 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo