• Does anybody know?

Posted by Amanda Lake, 3 years ago

I first want to say how much I enjoyed Lover Unleashed. Since Payne's character was introduced I couldn't wait for her story to be told. Second I wanted to mention that I can not wait for Tohr's book! And now the real reason for my post; Does anyone know when Ward plans on releasing Blay & Qhuinn's story. I know that she was planning on a novella instead of a full on book I just want to know when. Those of you who have finished LU know that their story is ready to get told. I have a feeling that these two are going to have the saddest story of all the brothers.

Comments on this post:
  • 3 years ago

I wished I knew! I am waiting for there story as well

report this

• 3 years ago

Hey Amanda,
    At one of Ward's book signings the following answer was given;

"We will get Qhuay’s book!!!! It will be a novella, but she didn’t tell us when it will be released. Still needs to write novellas for Rhage & Mary/Wrath & Beth and Tohr’s book. Qhuay’s book will be only about Qhuinn and Blaylock. No world building will happen in their book. Will be more about the romance like in early books. There will be lots of man loving going on and she will not hide anything behind closed doors. Putting in a novella so those who don’t want to read about man-love can opt out of the book without missing anything related to action in the series."

report this

• 3 years ago

After the way things were set up, and left in LU I really thought Blay/Qhuinn would be next. I mean come on that last chapter with... and then there was Qhuinn's vision of the ba... and Saxton's admission that he knew and would... Jeez.

Here's the site address with all the information. Tons of goodies and questions answered

**Spoilers though, beware***

http://lizasblog-liza.blogspot.com/2011/04/lover-unleashed-book-signing.html

report this

• 3 years ago

I`ve been staying away until I`ve read LU beause i don`t want any spoilers but I had to come take a peek at what was going on and I have to say.....J Bug, that was such a tease. I was like, ``With who, with who`` and ``Yeah yeah, Qhuinn`s vision, keeping going`` and ``Saxton admits what.`` I still haven`t read it yet, just ordered online yesterday along with 3 other series books I`ve been waiting for. I got some good reading ahead of me.

report this

• 3 years ago

Sorry for the tease, But I hate being "spoiled" I wish I could read this again for the 1st time though , lucky you.

report this

• 3 years ago

Now that I`ve finished reading it, I feel the same way. I loved it! I can`t wait for Blay and Qhuinns novella and I absolutely LOVED reading more about my Vishous. *smile*

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: April 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo