Comments on this post:
  • 3 years ago

I hope this is not the actual cover, Tohr deserves much better. Ward has not posted anything about a reveal on her official page, so let's hope this is just fan art floating around the Internet.

report this

• 3 years ago

Super excited about the release though!!!!

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

3 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 3 years ago

This cover has been floating around for a while now. The official cover is much the same just tweaked slightly . Doesn't look anything like how I pictured our Tohr.

report this

• 3 years ago

I totally agree, I saw this a couple of months ago. Not into the covers having actual faces, kind of takes away the imagination....

report this

• 3 years ago

Not thrilled with the cover either, however, very excited that the book will be out in a few short months. Can't wait to read Tohr's story. I guess we just have to try not to look at the cover while we enjoy the pages in between. :)

report this

• 3 years ago

Haha! Ya, I have mixed feelings about this one. I am anxious to read it, but on the other hand, I don't know how I feel about Tohr being with another woman...

report this

• 3 years ago

I hear you! It's going to be hard to see him move on to a new woman. it's going to be all about the type of person he hooks up with and I think it'll have to deal with the struggle of moving on with someone new. Can't wait to see how it's handled though.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: November 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo