• Win a BDB inspired book thong by Stupid Shiny Things!

Posted by yourformerparamour, 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm Annie and I run a blog called Under the Covers. We are currently hosting an all paranormal event called UTC After Dark! And right now we are holding a contest to win a BDB inspired book thong! This is great for all you Wrath lovers out there! There is also a coupon code for additional discounts if you choose to order one. (She also does great Midnight Breed book thongs as well).

Here's the link to the post where you can enter: underthecoversbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/win-black-dagger-hood-inspired.html

Open to everyone and contest ends on Dec. 1.

• OFFICIAL (official) cover

Posted by Buggy, 3 years ago

Sorry guys this is it. Ward is now using it on her Facebook page.
    The official version is not much different: His face is fuller, hair and eyes darker, tattoo is different.
    Yeah not how I pictured our Tohr at all. I prefered not seeing the face. Like Lover Mine with the yummy nails on chest cover :)

• Official version

• Lover Reborn

Posted by Unknown User, 3 years ago

-Message Deleted-

• Black Dagger Brotherhood #10

Posted by Unknown User, 3 years ago

-Message Deleted-

• Wrath Returns!

Posted by Stacey S, 3 years ago

Ok Ladies ( and gentlemen..), in case you all didn't know...

DARK LOVER
    Collector's Hardcover Edition

by J.R. Ward

October 4, 2011

• 1 person found this helpful

"Blay and Qhuinn" Novella News

Posted by areana senoj, 4 years ago

If you need casting Ideas...I have just the duo..oooh wait I feel a video montage coming upon me hummmm
    LOL
    XOXOX
    Cant wait oh snap here they are!

• For more about these two see the wonderful photography of David Vance Featuring Models: Paul Francis and Levi Pouter in Beautiful Mag Photos by David Vance Article: Kissing Paul. and on Simply.Male.Strength Posted: 01/09/2010

• Does anybody know?

Posted by Amanda Lake, 4 years ago

I first want to say how much I enjoyed Lover Unleashed. Since Payne's character was introduced I couldn't wait for her story to be told. Second I wanted to mention that I can not wait for Tohr's book! And now the real reason for my post; Does anyone know when Ward plans on releasing Blay & Qhuinn's story. I know that she was planning on a novella instead of a full on book I just want to know when. Those of you who have finished LU know that their story is ready to get told. I have a feeling that these two are going to have the saddest story of all the brothers.

> Read more posts from: April 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo