• Silly Hollywood Trash

Posted by Bookmason, 4 years ago

If you are a movie buff, especially of old stuff you probably enjoy this like I did. Read it in the summer, but forgot to post it here. Hasn't stuck with me as well as Pygmy did, just wasn't as much fun. I enjoyed it, but would rate it near the bottom of the Chuck's I have read. That still makes it better then 50% of the fiction out there, but low on my list.

Comments on this post:
  • Kenneth Mackendrick

• Author
    • Top Blogger

4 years ago

I have an uncracked copy on my office desk. I'm not sure what to do with it. This review isn't encouraging. Maybe over the holiday I'll have a gander . . . otherwise I'll get behind and you know how that is!

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: November 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo