Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart

The Winds of Dune Event

Posted by H.B. Fenn and Company Ltd., 5 years ago

Attention fans of Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson! The authors will be in Toronto to promote their new book The Winds of Dune on August 18th. Details are below.

Tuesday August 18th @7PM
    Launch at the Merril Collection of Science Fiction, Speculation, and Fantasy
    239 College Street, 3rd Floor
    Toronto, Ontario M5T 1R5

Hope to see you there!

Re-read of Shadow Rising

Posted by Frank Furlano, 5 years ago

Book 4 of the Wheel of Time series

I finally finished my re-read of Shadow Rising and it was great, especially the second half of the book.
    I did take a break about half way through as it was no longer keeping my attention, but once I got back into it the plot picked up pace and it was a 200 miles and hour ride to the finish.
    Some great character development and readers get their first real glimpse of the Aiel societies, who after my re-read of the Dune series owe a lot to the Fremen. The Aiel still remain one of the most fascinating parts of the series though and any comparisons to the Fremen of Dune will only help readers gain a sense of the race.
    I will be taking about a month break before I read book 5, Fires of Heaven but I am really looking forward to it.

> Read more posts from: June 2009 or August 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo