Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • about the dress code

Posted by Kaitlyn Beilhartz, 6 years ago

its both.its a formal,and you can dress up as your favorite character.its either one.it doesn't matter.im going formal,i can't think of who to dress up as =(

• Poll 10 votes

the masquerade ball

what are you going to wear to the ball?

Comments on this post:
  • 6 years ago

I think I am going to wear more casual but I am going to be Alice, even tho I'm tall for my age. I think 5'5" is okay tho. I'm 13 so that is tall 4 me.

report this

• 6 years ago

I am such a big harry potter fan, and ever since the series ended, i have been depressed - not knowing what to read next. The twilight saga brightened me up again! though they are nothing like the harry potter story, Twilight has its own magic. now that i've finished 'breaking dawn', i once again feel that depressed feeling coming back. I hope Stephenie Meyer continues to write more novels, or sagas. I'll really really be looking foward to whatever she produces. I love the fact that Stephenie Meyer never really had any aspirations to write novels. It really is encouraging to someone like me, who isn't a writer, but has a bunch of ideas in my head. I know this sounds corny, but it just proves you can do anything, if you really try!

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: July 2008

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo