• PRESS RELEASE: Breaking Dawn Countdown Heats Up at Indigo and Chapters With Release of Limited Edition Eclipse

Posted by Lisa Simone, 7 years ago

Stephenie Meyer fan checking out the cover art for Breaking Dawn, when she picks up her Limited Edition copy of Eclipse launched at Indigo, Chapters and Coles stores today.

Toronto – May 31, 2008 – In-store and online Indigo Books & Music is Canada’s destination for the highly anticipated launch of Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the hit Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. With today’s release of the Limited Edition Eclipse, fans will be able to preview both the new cover art for Breaking Dawn, as well as its first chapter.
    Breaking Dawn will officially launch at 12:01 am August 2nd, 2008. Twilight fans who reserve their copy now will be also among the first to continue the captivating tale of Bella, Edward the vampire and Jacob the werewolf at Midnight Masquerade parties hosted by select Indigo and Chapters stores across the country on Friday, August 1st, 2008. In anticipation of the summer’s hottest fiction phenomenon, fans can also converge online at Indigo’s Online Community to share their interest and excitement with others dedicated to Stephenie Meyer’s page-turning paranormal romance and all things Twilight.

• 5 people found this helpful

Stephenie Meyer Central Launched!

Posted by chapters.indigo.ca Editors, 7 years ago

Chapters.indigo.ca is so excited about Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, that we have created something dedicated to you the fans of Twilight. This page has all of the details about Breaking Dawn, the Midnight Masquerade launch party at participating stores, movie news and much more. Be sure to check out the page throughout the summer to catch up on the latest news. Enjoy!

www.chapters.indigo.ca//Stephenie-Meyer-Breaking-Dawn/central-artnb.html

Now that the new cover art for Breaking Dawn is out, what does everyone think? See the poll below and feel free to discuss your answers.

• Poll 143 votes

New Breaking Dawn Cover

What do you think of the new Breaking Dawn Cover?

• The Stephenie Meyer Weekend Begins!

Posted by Melanie Fishbane, 7 years ago

So this is an exciting weekend for fans of Stephenie Meyer.

First, the Special Edition of Eclipse lands tomorrow with some Edward/Jacob tattoos. As well as only the FIRST CHAPTER and COVER ART of Breaking Dawn...too cool.

Second, the paperback edition of New Moon.

Third, during the MTV pre-show and awards this Sunday night, MTV announced that the stars of the Twilight movie will be there among with a special announcement from Stephenie Meyer AND a look at the new movie. I know that my PVR is already set. Here is the link:

moviesblog.mtv.com/?s=twilight

Fourth...and THIS IS COOL...Stephenie gave EW readers an exclusive peak at Breaking Dawn, check out the link here:

www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html

• Twilight Cars

Posted by Cupcake Girl, 7 years ago

Hey everybody!
    I put some pictures of the Twilight characters cars below. You can see some more at www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_cullencars.html.

• Bella's Car (1953 Chevrolet Pickup Truck)

• Carlisle's Car (Mercedes S55 AMG)

• Edward's Special Car (The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish)

• Alice's Car (Porsche 911 Turbo)

• Midnight Release Party

Posted by Jenny, 7 years ago

Hey Everyone!

I work at Chapters South in London Ontario and just wanted to let anyone in the area know that we WILL be having a midnight release party for Breaking Dawn!

On Friday August 1st we will be staying open until midnight so that you can be the first to buy a copy of Breaking Dawn!

Our theme will be an Italian Masquerade Ball. Our theme is inspired by the scene in New Moon where Bella is racing against the clock to save Edward's life. It's going to be very elegant and romantic, and we're all very excited about it.

We're still in the process of putting everything together... if you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know!

I will keep you updated as everything comes together.

Hope you see you there!

• READ THIS NOW>>>>!

Posted by Pint.Size, 7 years ago

just got a personnal call from the manager at the Polopark Chapters Location in Winnipeg, MB...and its official we're gonna be having a Midnight Masquarade...^^...im the first to know in the city besides him ...:P...NEWAYS enjoy the happie news!!!

*poke*

Posted by Pint.Size, 7 years ago

click my name tag and it will take you to the list of books i made...^^

enjoy!

• What books to read?

Posted by ... Samantha ... :p, 7 years ago

I LOVE Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series! While I'm wating for August I want to read a book right but I don't know what one so what books whould you guys recommend for a girl who loves a book with alot of suspense !

• The Host - What's the Group Think?

Posted by Carolyn Beatty, 7 years ago

I recently picked up a copy of 'The Host' while I was browsing at the Chapters at Festival Hall. The jacket description is very intriguing. I would love to hear from anyone in this group that's reading it or has already read it. What's it like? How does it compare to the Twilight Series? Fill out my poll below and vote on whether 'The Host' is it a good fix while we wait for the August release?

• Poll 63 votes

Reading 'The Host'

Is this book a good fix for Twilight Fans while they wait for the August release.

• Edward's car

Posted by Marie, 7 years ago

It's true that it's only a detail, but Edward is sleek and sexy and his car should be as well...It just looks like something a soccer mom would drive.

• Ugly. S30. Not his car.

• Sexy. THIS is the 2008 S60.

• Love

Posted by Amanda Harris, 7 years ago

Edward yes, but it would kill charlie. Is there a better choice?

• Poll 81 votes

Edward is the obvious, but who would be the best choice for Bella to live her life with?

Who Should Bella be with?

• The devil is in the detals...

Posted by Marie, 7 years ago

In the promo on youtube...anyone else notice that Edwards car is the WRONG model? It wouldn't bother me as much, but the volvo he is seen next to (in the parking lot scene) is UGLY, it's the station wagon version of the one in the book. The actual silver car is shown nicely on Meyer's website.

They could have gotten this detail right, what happened? Even if they can't all fit in the sportier version...This is hollywood after all...they could have made it work.

• Bella - human or vampire?

Posted by Karlie, 7 years ago

This is a question that I've been asking myself. Would you rather that Bella stay human, or become a vampire like Edward?

• What do you think?

Posted by Elena Redbird, 7 years ago

What do you guys think of Robert Patterson starring as Edward?

• Poll 92 votes

Robert Patterson

What do you guys think of Robert Patterson starring as Edward?

• Twilight Official Trailer

Posted by ♥ShyAngel, 7 years ago

this is the teaser trailer...there is supposedly another trailer coming out soon...
    this is very exciting!!
    :)

• Teaser Trailer

• Twilight Clips

Posted by Belle, 7 years ago

The famous Twilight clip on MTV (www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476) which is supposed to be the best, won't play in Canada. Can anyone get ahold of it?

• Interview with Robert Patterson (Edward Cullen)

Posted by Melanie Fishbane, 7 years ago

Group shot of the cast of Twilight.

I found this live interview with Robert Patterson, the actor who is playing Edward Cullen in the upcoming Twilight movie. He discusses how he perceives his character and shooting the movie. Enjoy!

www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=5911

> Read more posts from: April 2008 or June 2008

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo