Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • New Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer

Posted by Jessie Wilson, 2 years ago

hey everyone I'm sure everyone has seen it already but here is the new BDP2 Trailer, it looks sooooooooo gooooooood I can't wait but at the same time it makes me sad as well. :0)

• Mark you're calendars for Feb. 11

Posted by Hiding101, 2 years ago

Hey,

I was looking through my local flyers and I saw that the Breaking Dawn DVD comes out Feb 11th!!
    I was pretty excited since I didn't get to see the movie in theaters.

I've been looking to see if any stores having any bonus features/items with their DVD. So far I haven't found anything; everyone's just got a 2 disc DVD or Blu-ray for various prices.
    Maybe next week's flyers will have more info.

I'm thinking that evening is going to be a Twilight movie marathon. :)

• Finally Here!!

I can't believe it's finally Nov. 18th!!

I'm sooo excited to see BD. I'm praying my theatre has an early afternoon showing before the high schools get out so my sister and I can go. We still probably have to wait a few weeks, but hopefully not too long.

If you're seeing it this weekend let me know how it is (although I'm sure it will be good).

• 2 people found this helpful

Alice's bridesmaid dress

Here's a link to a image of Alice, Jasper, Esme, and Carlisle at the wedding! You can see most of Alice's dress (she's sitting). It looks like its got some 20's elements to it with the fringe on the skirt.

What do you guys think?

stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2011/10/26/twilight-breaking-dawn-wedding-bridesmaid-dress/

P.S. I think Jasper's hair is an odd color; it looks kind of orange. Is that just me?

• THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 1 - "Don't Take Too Long Mrs. Cullen" Clip

Posted by Taylor, 2 years ago

:)

• Breaking Dawn T.V Spot

Posted by Jessie Wilson, 3 years ago

Hey everyone yesterday a Breaking Dawn T.V Spot was released and I thought I would share it with you guys inc case you haven't seen it yet. Enjoy. :0)

• Abduction

Posted by Reema ♥, 3 years ago

As you all know, Taylor Lautner's new movie Abduction came out this weekend! I read the critics reviews before and had to say that I was nervous about how it would turn out, since the comments weren't too great. But when I saw it, I loved it. I thought it was a great action movie. Taylor was an amazing actor! We got to see a new crazy side of him which I loved. Although, there was too many close ups and there was one part where he was just a little baby putting one of those oxygen masks on while the murderers were at his house. I mean...How would a little baby know what to do with it? It was a little short, and I do wish the ending was a little more interesting. Those would be my only concerns. Other than that, I loved it. I don't know what those critics were talking about.

If you like action, thriller and romance then I'd definitely recommend this movie for you :-)

> Read more posts from: September 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo