• MOCKINGJAY

Posted by Scholastic Canada Ltd., 4 years ago

The title and cover for The Hunger Games Book 3 have been released... it's going to be called MOCKINGJAY and it will be in stores on August 24th!

Comments on this post:
  • k.

4 years ago

Hmm... it's cute, but I kind of wish it had the pin like the other two books instead of an actual bird.

report this

• 4 years ago

That's really interesting. I also like the visual of the Mockingjay pin, but then I read this comment on Twitter:

"How clever and symbolic that, looking across the 3 covers in lineup, the mockingjay seems to come to life and break out!"

report this

• k.

4 years ago

Oh wow! I never noticed that, but now that you mention it, that's really cool.
    So maybe my problem is the size of the bird in comparison to the bird pins? (I have minor OCD so these things sort of bother me :P)
    And the combination of the light blue and white and the bird remind me of a Bible I had as a kid :P

But I still really love this cover! I should probably mention that.
    And I'm going to be first in the store the moment this book comes out to buy my copy!
    And I know I'm going to read it over and over and over like the other two books. The Hunger Games is probably my favourite series out there.

report this

• Tiffany

• Most Helpful
    • Top Blogger

4 years ago

That is one awesome cover! I can't wait for this book!

report this

• 4 years ago

I'm really hoping that the cover is silvery and shimmery (like Catching Fire, which seemed shimmery in hardcover but the cover image online didn't reflect that).

report this

• Tiffany

• Most Helpful
    • Top Blogger

4 years ago

Yes a shimmery cover would be so beautiful

report this

• Camilla

• Top Blogger

4 years ago

awesome!!! CANNOT wait to read this book!! :D

report this

• 4 years ago

That's awesome!! thanks for posting this - I changd the photo for the group to show that cover. I hope you don't mind?

report this

• Bella Cullen

• Top Blogger

4 years ago

i can't wait!!!!!

thanks for posting the cover. i think that it looks great!!!

report this

• 4 years ago

Haha, we shoulda seen that coming. And I preordered mine :) I feel awesome

report this

• Midnight Sunrise

• Most Interesting
    • Top Blogger

4 years ago

SO EXCITTEEDDDDD !!!!!

report this

• Liz (Midnight Bloom)

• Most Helpful

4 years ago

i'm hoping it's going to be a shimmery blue b/c right now , the pale blue isn't working for me- it seems a bit dull- but a shimmery blue will probably stand out and catch my eye :)

report this

• 4 years ago

I like it. Nice and bright, and i like you can see how the actuall mockinjay looks like. Free and flying! like the districts will be in the end! ahh.. cant wait!

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: February 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo