• 1 person found this helpful

I'm Sorry But I Thought That This Was Just So Cool!

Posted by - Chay Wolf -, 2 years ago

Squeek! So Cool!

OK If I would have known that people were going to do this for the Hunger Games, I would have so done this too! It's really cool and amazing and I think that it shows alot of Spirit! ;D

• Just Finished Mockingjay. :C

It was really sad I can say that. But Even though I wanted to cry and scream at Katniss to just end her life the last chapters were really good. I will never forget this Book.
    Bravo...

• Gale? Or Peeta?

So I've Just started Mockingjay! YAY! I now know for sure That Peeta Rules out Gale. I think They were really smart to give John hutcherson the role of Peeta! Anyhow I want to know who you like better! Gale Or Peeta!

Just Fininshed the Hunger Games!

I just finished the Hunger Games! I'm about to start chatching fire! I can say that I have never read anything like it! I can honestly say that I enjoyed every last word in the book! I Will always have a soft spot in my heart for this book! C:

Hunger Games Soundtrack Single

Posted by Jennifer Ironside, 2 years ago

I just downloaded the single "Safe & Sound" from the Hunger Games Soundtrack and it is amazing. Taylor Swift is the main singer, but this is definitely not like one of her pop country songs.

• 1 person found this helpful

Compete in the Hunger Games Trivia Challenge

Posted by Jennifer Ironside, 3 years ago

A quiz for fellow Hunger Game fans eagerly awaiting the March release of "The Hunger Games" movie:

1. In which district does Katniss live in?
    2. How did Katniss's and Gale's father die?
    3. Who gave Katniss a mockingjay pin?
    4. Which Hunger Games did Haymitch win?
    5. Where does the nation's name "Panem" come from?
    6. What is President Snow's first name?
    7. At what age is a child's name first entered into the Reaping?
    8. What is a Quarter Quell?
    9. What is Gale's nickname for Katniss?
    10. When did Peeta first fall in love with Katniss?

Find the answers posted at: www.kissesgrim.blogspot.com

• 3 people found this helpful

Posters!

Posted by Lex (Eyes on the Pages), 3 years ago

Hey guys! Just wanting to let your know that the character posters for the movie was released online! They look so COOL! Everyone looks like they're going to be absolutely amazing. I can't wait !

Anyways, you are now only one click away from these awesome posters: www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/the-hunger-games-character-posters-revealed

Ps; Sorry I couldn't put in all of the options! Not enough slots... Just comment them if you feel like it. I think my favorite one is of Haymitch! Whatta guy.

> Read more posts from: November 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo