• Rachel Vincent - New Series...

Posted by Kersty, 5 years ago

I'm not sure if something about this was already posted but just in case...I was on Rachel Vincent's website today - I'm just finishing the first book, STRAY, in her Shifters series and am loving it! Anyways, I noticed she has a new series coming out August 1, 2009 called Soul Screamers. There isn't too much detail posted on the website but if you want to take a look at the covers of the first two books (which look awesome!) and a short blurb go here:

rachelvincent.com/soulscreamers.htm

• City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Posted by Samia, 6 years ago

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Book 1)

Since I've only been seeing good reviews of this book, I will post mine up too:

I found City of Bones by Cassandra Clare to be disappointing from what I had expected. I found the writing style to be somewhat boring and slow. I felt that the book could have at least been a hundred pages shorter.

I did not feel like I was reading something original. The story was interesting but it seems to be heading in a more predictable direction especially when Clary is hit with boy problems: two boys but only one of her. There is, however, a twist in the relationship she has with one of the characters.

I felt like I was reading for the sake of reading, and after it was over, I didn’t feel the urge to pick up the next book immediately. I felt that there were unnecessary battle scenes to make the characters’ objective more difficult. I will not be finishing the series.

• A Twist on a Classic...

Posted by J-9, 6 years ago

I have not read this book, but i have passed it a few times in chapter and on book sites and I read the first few pages last time I was in chapters and I don't know if i could read a classic this way, lol. Though I will admit something in me just wants to read it to see how they have molded to two ideas.

I am hoping that some one on here has read the book and can either recommend it or say it was horrible. Though I am sure that it is a book that you will either love or hate.

Thanks.

• Do You Believe In Faeries?

Posted by Unknown User, 6 years ago

-Message Deleted-

> Read more posts from: April 2009 or June 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo