Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
Comments on this post:
  • 4 years ago

how to you make a poll?

report this

• 4 years ago

It's pretty easy. Click "Add a post," write your post and everything . . . The "Add poll" button is where upload picture, embed video etc. are.

report this

• 2 years ago

Katniss should totally end up with Peeta. Gale had all the chances in the world to be with Katniss but, he threw that option away. Even though Katniss is in the middle, Peeta should be the way to go. Peeta told the world that he loved her and that he was in love with her for a long time. Gale on the other hand, only decides to tell Katniss that he loves her in the second book where as he saw her completely in love and happy with Peeta. He will forever be jealious of Peeta and the love they shared, so I think that Peeta should be the one she ends up with. Their romance means more then just some trips hunting in the woods.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: February 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo