• Breed Series

Posted by kess, 5 years ago

Just think I almost never bought this series and now that I have I couldn't put the books down!!! Waiting for more!!

Comments on this post:
  • Unknown User

• Most Helpful

5 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 5 years ago

Not my #1 favorite (BDB all the way!), but I do love it. I wish we saw more of the older Order members as the overall story progresses. I miss those guys, especially Rio.

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

5 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 4 years ago

Come on now girls, don'tcha think that they're all rather YUMMY?!!LOL!!!!

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 4 years ago

Ur right naynay!! I just had a really hard time choosing!!! I still haven't picked just one! LOL!!!

report this

• 4 years ago

My favorite changes with almost every book. First it was Tegan, then Rio, until Niko came along. I refuse to be monogamous with hot fictional men! hehehe

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 4 years ago

I have to agree with Mochaflurry!! I keep changing my mind and I just can't decide which one I like the best! Pretty sad, eh? LOL!!! Can I just say I like them all?

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: May 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo