Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Taken By Midnight

Posted by Jenn, 4 years ago

I can`t wait to read this book. Has anyone started yet.
    I`ve been bored all summer without having a job (thank god I start my new one tonight) so I`ve been writing and making jewerly and things to keep me busy. I`ve added a picture of a bookmark that I made today which is inspired by the Breed series. What do you think.

Comments on this post:
  • Unknown User

• Most Helpful

4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 4 years ago

I bought it last week but I have one more before I read it and then I'm thinking i want to read crave first.
    Nay nay If you like it then I will.

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 4 years ago

R.E.A.L.L.Y!!! well this might be a long weekend to stay in and gobble gobble up the breed, and the angels!

report this

• 4 years ago

I`m finishing up the lords of the underworld series, on the last book now, then i`ll be reading Brock`s book. I can`t wait.

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 4 years ago

I loved the Lords of the Underworld series. Definatly in my top 10 favs. I can`t wait for the next book.
    I`m reading the new Demonica book now then i`ll be reading brock`s book. I`m so excited.

report this

• 4 years ago

OMG!!! I loved Brocks book. I have to saw I`m kinda nervous about what Dragos has planned for the Order and I`m so excited about Hunter`s book.

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• Amy

3 years ago

OMG this book was awsome. i loved every minute of it. I'm very very excited for Hunter's book next year.

report this

• Unknown User

• Most Helpful

3 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: October 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo