• Night Huntress

Posted by MoJaxx, 3 years ago

I have just been introduced to the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost. I would highly recommend it, even after just reading the first 2 of the series. Especially after being slightly disappointed with the last 2 books in the Sookie Stakchouse Series. This has just become my new replacement. Not that I'll give up on Sookie and Eric (yum) but this series is very good.

Comments on this post:
  • 3 years ago

i know what you mean I LOVE the Night Huntress books it's one of my favorite series.

report this

• 3 years ago

I am on book 6 of this series and I truly am enjoying it. it has to be one of my favourite series out there.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: June 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo