Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Book Discussion:)

Posted by Cathy B, 5 years ago

Hey everyone, just thought i would post some questions to start a discussion...
    1. Do you think rosalies dislike for Bella is justified? Why or Why not

2. Was Carlisle right for "saving" Edward or was it selfish? Do you think Edward resents carlise for it?

3. Would you want to live forever? Why or Why not

4. The auther makes it clear that vampires are attractive to their prey, but do you think Edward is to perfect?

5. Edward is really unlike any human guy even his breath is intoxicating, What do you make of the criticism that twilight gives young female readers unrealistic expectations of men?

Questions by: bestsellers.about.com made for bookclubs

Comments on this post:
  • 5 years ago

1. rosalies resentment for bella is justified do to the fact the bella has what she does not a beating heart.
    2.Carlisle was right to change edward even if it was for hos own selfish reasons and no i dont think edward resents him for doing so.
    3.no because it would be to painfull to watch loved ones die as u lived on forever.
    4. No creature on this planet is perfect not even edward.
    5. no because no man is perfect if they were all like edward then the whole world would be in trouble.

report this

• Cathy B

• Top Blogger

5 years ago

Great insight.. What did you like better movie or book?

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: January 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo