Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart

Books 23 & 24 - The Shades of Grey Trilogy

Posted by Sue Kupka, 2 years ago

Okay, so I had been hearing about this book and then heard a bit read on the radio on my morning commute and pulled over and purchased the book that moment, well actually I purchased all 3! I didn't realize it was a trilogy. So far I am through the first 2 books and I adore the characters, they are so broken but SO interesting. The first book, is dark and steamy. The second is curious and revealing bits of the past from the main hero that are intriguing and I can't wait to see where the third book goes because it seems so tied up at the end of the second....I actually left work early so I could go home and finish reading the 1st book - OBSESSION! Loved it.

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: April 2012

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo