Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • A Couple Favourites

Posted by Midnight Sunrise, 5 years ago

Here are some of my favourite books and series in no particular order, and I'll try not to repeat anything:

- The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins (THE best book ever!!)
    - Morganville Vampires series, by Rachel Caine (a great new take on vampires)
    - Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher (a novel about a young girl who commited suicide)
    - The Mediator series, by Meg Cabot (about a girl who sees ghosts and falls in love with one, but of course, he's dead...)
    - A Curse Dark as Gold, by Elizabeth Bunce (a twist to the tale of Rumpelstiltskin)
    - Blue Bloods series, by Melissa Cruz (another vampire series)
    - Gone, by Michael Grant (all the adults suddenly disappear, and when you turn 15, you'll disappear too)

These are just a couple, but they're really good. Hope that helps! :)

Comments on this post:
  • 5 years ago

Oooh, some of those i have yet to read. I love new book ideas.

And i definitely agree with the Hunger Games being a great book. I'm definitely looking forward to the follow up!!!

Morganville Vampire series is a good one too!! Definitely a different take on the vampires

Unfortunately the Blue Bloods aren't my favourite but its mainly due to the writing style for some reason and i read those books way too fast, haha. I do like the story though. it's quite a refreshing take on vampires

report this

• Midnight Sunrise

• Most Interesting
    • Top Blogger

5 years ago

yeah, blue bloods is my least favourite of all of those, but they weren't too bad. i haven't even read the 3rd book yet. i'm waiting for it to go on paperback. which one's haven't you read yet?

report this

• 5 years ago

I haven't read a few of those including: Thirteen Reasons Why, The Mediator Series, A Curse Dark as Gold, and Gone.

The one i would hesitate to read is Thirteen Reasons Why. That subject matter kind of freaks me out. I enjoy reading fluff, and fantasy if only to escape the real world, and that book looks really dark and real for me. It would take a while for me to warm up to it!

the Mediator Series looks interesting though. The other two look intriguing too! I like finding out about books i havent heard of! :)

report this

• Midnight Sunrise

• Most Interesting
    • Top Blogger

5 years ago

thirteen reasons why is a really beautiful tale. i know it sounds kind of freaky, but it's not scary or anything. most of the book is narrated by hannah, the girl who killed herself, and she leads you through the town as Clay, the person you see the book through, and she talks about what led her to her decision.
    i understand if you don't want to read it, but it's really not too bad.
    happy readings anyways!! :)

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: March 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo