Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Your New Year Reading List!

Posted by Book Shelf, 3 years ago

First of all happy new year to everyone, I hope you all had a much better Christmas than me. But lets not dwell on that bad.

Every wear people make a new years resolution that is usually about what they want to do or change about them selves. This year i decided not to make a new years resolution, I don't know you but after one month I forget what it was. So this year I'm making a full year reading list that has both a number of books I want to read but also what books are comming out this year I have to read.

Does anyone do that? I told my firends and they thought that is was very wired, I think it smart for me. What are you doing a resolution or a reading list or are you planing to do something completely different.

I would normally make another post for this but I don't really feel like doing that right now.

I just finshed the last book in the vampire acadamy series and it was amazing but bad at the same time. I love the way it was written and the way it ended, but I was sad that it ended. That is the one thing I hate about reading series books because they are so good and you never what the book to end and never hear about the characters again. And yes i know that you can just read the books over again but it is never the same here the same thing over again. What about you?

I hope that everyone has the best New year and a great 2011! I am so not used to saying that yet!

Comments on this post:
  • 3 years ago

Happy New Year. Sorry to hear yours wasn't the best, but you can only go up from here, right? I don't think I've ever made a resolution, for the same reason you said (I'd forget it or just not do it a month later). Though last year I did make it kind of a mission to read more than 12 books. I figure I should try to continue that tradition on. See how many books I read last year and try to top it this year. I'm jobless right now, so hopefully I can get a lot of reading done early.

haha.. My post is too long so I'm going to post the second half in a new comment..

report this

• 3 years ago

Late in December I got asked to play some hockey with a bunch of strangers (my brother new one of them, that's how they got a hold of me). So I went out and I played so amazing that night (I'm a goalie by the way), that one of the men asked me to teach/coach his daughter. So I'm doing that now, and getting paid for it! I've done goalie coaching in the past, but this is my first paying gig. I'm hoping to continue that on as I'd love to be a goalie coach for a career.

report this

• Samia

• Top DVD Reviewer
    • Most Helpful

3 years ago

Happy New Years! Recently I've been getting sick of characters, and cannot stand to read continuations of books that should have just been made into one book. But I did feel sad when I finished Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I think my only resolution is to do well in school. I agree, resolutions are easy to forget.

report this

• 3 years ago

cool thanks next time ill have to check it out

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: January 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo