• 1 person found this helpful

Just Finshed!

Posted by Book Shelf, 4 years ago

So far this year I have read alot of books and I'm actually really impressed with the quality of the books. Sometimes I buy a book that I either don't like or I'm just not interested enough to finish the book at all. But these books have been pretty good.

• This is the first in the the series about a girl who gets struck by lightining and gets power that tells her where missing kids are. I found this book very easy to like, the author rights very well and it caught my eye when I bought it at costco.

• This is the third and fourth book in this series this book gets even better because the lead character get close to having the boy of her dreams but her secret gets in the way.

• This is the last book in the vampire academy series and I found it to be both entertaining and shocking. This book was captivating and fun all in one I recomend this book to people who love advnture books.

• This book is the latest in the house of night series books. This was one of the better ones that have come out. The last two books were rather slow and kind of pointless but this book brought it together, and made the action and thrill come back. If you think that you would like this book I would recomend reading the other first or else you will be very lost.

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: February 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo