• Did Chapters Make a Boo Boo?

Posted by nTunes, 4 years ago

So, I was putting some new pictures of upcoming releases on my blog (shameless blog plug goodbooksgoodcoffeegoodlife.blogspot.com) and noticed that the cover I found for Richelle Mead's Last Sacrifice is different then the one posted on Chapters. The hair colour is the only differences, but now I'm confused on which is the real cover. According to Goodreads, Amazon, and Mead's website, the brown hair cover is the final cover image. However, to me the brown hair looks uber fake, but, I guess it makes the most sense since Rose has brown hair.

What do you think, blonde or brown?

Comments on this post:
  • AlbertaJenn

• Coles Employee

4 years ago

I don't know. Could be a matter of Canadian cover/American cover. Have to see when the book comes out.

report this

• 4 years ago

hmm I would think it's the brown hair because it's posted on Mead's website but can't be 100% sure

report this

• 4 years ago

btw joined ur blog :)

report this

• k.

4 years ago

The real cover is the one with the brown hair :)
    Richelle Mead said on her blog that the model actually has blonde hair, so the image of her with blonde hair is not final.

report this

• 4 years ago

ahh that makes sense lol

report this

• 4 years ago

Wow, totally sidebar to the subject but your blog is fantastic nTunes!!!

report this

• 4 years ago

I agree with justtracy!

report this

• 4 years ago

Thanks guys! I have devoted many hours (that should have been used for studying) to get it all put together. A lot of it is still under construction, but I worked so hard. It's my baby. I just need to start reading more books and writing more reviews!

report this

• 4 years ago

All your hard work paid off! I'm thinking of making my own blog perhaps during the holidays when I have more time to read since now school is a priority.

report this

• AlbertaJenn

• Coles Employee

4 years ago

I'm envious. I wish I could have a book blog, but I just don't have the energy to give it the attention I know that one deserves.

report this

• 4 years ago

Well keep it up b/c it looks fantastic!!!

I am terrible too, my work keeps me busiest through the summer months so I have kept reading but have not written a review in ages!

report this

• 4 years ago

i have no idea maybe their is a difference between us and canadian covers

report this

• AlbertaJenn

• Coles Employee

4 years ago

It does happen. Kelley Armstrong's Waking the Witch is the most recent book with two different covers that I can think of. Sometimes, it is just the reviews on the cover (they will have Canadian newspapers review for Canadian covers). But it does happen...

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: October 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo