Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
    • 1 person found this helpful

Scythes, Swords, and Sabers

Posted by DLOTS, 6 years ago

Reading Order: Mort, Reaper Man

56 Discworld Book 11: Reaper Man............................Terry Pratchett
    The Auditors have decided that Death has developed a personality (he has) and that isn't a good thing. They decide it is time for Death to die and a new Death will be created to take his place. There will of course be a transition period allowing Death to live out his final days and become a bit more human. Funny how these things never go according to plan. This is the second Discworld book featuring Death and I found this to be very entertaining.

57 Sword of Truth Book 10: Phantom........................Terry Goodkind
    Just one more book to go and this series is over. Nuff said.

58 Star Wars: Legacy of the Force Book 8: Revelation................................Karen Traviss
    The weakest of the 3 writers in this series. Karen gets bogged down with her facination with the Mandalorians to the exclusion of my favourite character (Han Solo).

59 Star Wars: Legacy of the Force Book 9: Invincible...................................Troy Denning
    The conclusion to the Legacy of the Force story arc. Fast paced and a good wrap-up to the series. Can't really detail much as it could spoil previous books in the series.

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: July 2008

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo