Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Friday Fun

Posted by Lady Ethereal Butterfly, 5 years ago

Love You Forever - Favorite book as a (very young) child

What author do you own the most books by?
    Either Anne Rice or Laurell K Hamilton

What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Why?
    Tough question! I love FBI Special Agent Aloysius X. L. Pendergast because he is aloof, odd, incredibly intelligent, prepared for any situation, and has a mysterious family background. Another one is Marius (the vampire from Anne Rice’s books) because he’s so old, cultured and enigmatic. Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the Rings is another character I love because without him, the whole journey would have been a failure. Sam was the glue that held it all together. Plus, he’s just so sweet. I could keep going with this question, but that will do for now, I think.

What book have you read more than any other? Why?
    I’m not a re-reader, so I can’t answer this question.

What was your favorite book when you were ten years old? If you can't remember a specific book from aged ten- how about your favorite book as a child.
    I can’t remember anything specifically from age 10, but when I was really little, my favorite book was Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. To this day, Love You Forever still makes me want to cry.

What is your favorite novel? Why?
    Jeez, I have to pick one? That’s not going to happen. I have 5 top ten lists on my profile that contain my favorite books. A few that immediately came to mind are White Oleander by Janet Fitch, Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien.

Who is your favorite writer? Why?
    I have too many to pick a favorite. A couple authors I love are Haruki Murakami, Charlaine Harris, and J R R Tolkien.

Who is the most overrated writer alive today? Why?
    Lots of authors are overrated, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy them. Dan Brown kind of stands out though. I enjoyed his novels a lot, but the hype surrounding him is a bit much.

Comments on this post:
  • 5 years ago

one of my favorite things when i worked in a bookstore was introducing people to Love You Forever. I quickly learned to have kleenex close by;)

report this

• Lady Ethereal Butterfly

• Top List Publisher
    • Most Popular

5 years ago

Love You Forever is just one of those books that get people super emotional, I guess.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: May 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo