Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Friday Fun

Posted by Midnight Sunrise, 5 years ago

What author do you own the most books by?
    - Lois Duncan, I used to love scary stories

What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Why?
    - Jace from the Mortal Instruments. Do I really need to explain myself? Lol.

What book have you read more than any other? Why?
    - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, cause it's my favourite book and I always pick it up to reread. :)

What was your favorite book when you were ten years old? If you can't remember a specific book from aged ten- how about your favourite book as a child.
    - Awake and Dreaming by Kit Pearson. Still love it.

What is your favorite novel? Why?
    - The Hunger games. But that's not really a novel...I guess Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher is my favourite novel then.

Who is your favorite writer? Why?
    - Cassandra Clare. I love her writing style.

Who is the most overrated writer alive today? Why?
    - Stephenie Meyer. I like her books, but everything's getting out of hand now. Boardgames, musicals, girls asking Robert to bite them? ...Yeah.

Comments on this post:
  • Claire Humphrey

• Indigo Employee
    • Most Helpful

5 years ago

Thirteen Reasons looks great--I just read the first chapter while standing in a bookstore on a recent trip. What a great concept.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: May 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo