Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • 61 - 65

Posted by Cathy, 3 years ago

61. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies -by Seth Grahame-Smith
    Though it probably wouldn’t sit well with staunch Austen fans, I enjoyed this remix on the classic. An original idea - that has since been way overdone.

62. Karlology -by Karl Pilkington
    Karl (of Ricky Gervais Show fame) attempts to improve his education by visiting various “smart” places and recounts his experiences with his trademark humour.

63. Exit Lines -by Joan Barfoot
    Set in a retirement home, this is the story of four seniors who come together with a mission in mind. Barfoot is a Canadian author and the writing is excellent.

64. Missing -by Lindsay Harrison
    Memoir by a college student about how she coped with her mother’s disappearance. Honest and well written.

65. Seven Up -by Janet Evanovich
    Stephanie Plum and company deliver suspense and laughs once again.

Comments on this post:
  • Kay

3 years ago

Cathy, thank you for noting Joan Barfoot's title 'Exit Lines'. I have read other titles by Barfootand found them thought provoking pieces especially 'Critical Injuries'. "Exit Lines" is now one of my TBR.

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: August 2011

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo