• The Stephenie Meyer Weekend Begins!

Posted by Melanie Fishbane, 7 years ago

So this is an exciting weekend for fans of Stephenie Meyer.

First, the Special Edition of Eclipse lands tomorrow with some Edward/Jacob tattoos. As well as only the FIRST CHAPTER and COVER ART of Breaking Dawn...too cool.

Second, the paperback edition of New Moon.

Third, during the MTV pre-show and awards this Sunday night, MTV announced that the stars of the Twilight movie will be there among with a special announcement from Stephenie Meyer AND a look at the new movie. I know that my PVR is already set. Here is the link:

moviesblog.mtv.com/?s=twilight

Fourth...and THIS IS COOL...Stephenie gave EW readers an exclusive peak at Breaking Dawn, check out the link here:

www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html

Comments on this post:
  • 7 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• 7 years ago

thankyou.sooo much

report this

• 7 years ago

Just a note. It isn't tattoos inside, it's iron on decals. They say Team Jacob or Team Edward on them!

report this

• 7 years ago

wat's the iron on decals?

report this

• 7 years ago

The iron decals say Team Edward or Team Jacob and they are in the back of the Special Edition Eclipse that goes on sale tomorrow. I'm pretty sure both are in each book but I could be wrong.
    They'd be great to make your own t-shirt to wear to the breaking dawn Masquerade twilight movie or the twilight movie.

report this

• Melanie Fishbane

• Indigo Employee
    • Top Blogger

7 years ago

Thanks Tee Lee for that clarification. I had heard they were tattoos. :)

report this

• 7 years ago

Has anyone bought and read the Special Edition yet?

report this

• 7 years ago

You're so welcome. We first thought they were tattoos as well, but are happier with the iron-ons as they are a more permanent display of one's loyalty.

report this

• 7 years ago

I bought the special edition! It's so cool, but I didn't try the t-shirt designs yet. I will. :)

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: May 2008

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo