• Pretty Little Liars show?

Posted by k., 4 years ago

I was watching Much Music today and saw a promo for the new Pretty Little Liars show that will be on ABC. I don't know how I didn't hear about this until now, but I'm pretty excited!

The books aren't exactly my favourite, but the mystery surrounding Alison's death is keeping me reading on the edge of my seat. Definitely a good series to turn into a teen drama.

The eighth (and last?) book in the series, Wanted, comes out June 8th.

I was going to post the promo, but my Internet keeps freezing every time I go to YouTube, so you'll have to search for it yourself :P (Just type in "Pretty Little Liars promo")

Comments on this post:
  • 4 years ago

Im excited too! i love this series and cant wait for the tv show & the 8th book!

report this

• k.

4 years ago

:)

I wonder how closely it'll follow the books. It'll probably be like Gossip Girl, where it's similar for a few episodes, then takes on a new direction. Either way, I really want to see this.

report this

• 4 years ago

ya prob. Its funny how the show starts on the same day as Heartless paperback and Wanted comes out. i love this story. Cant wait until June 8th at 8pm to sit down and watch this series come to life on tv!

report this

• k.

4 years ago

Really? I didn't know what day the show started. Look how that works out ;)
    They moved Wanted's release day up because I remember before it was for the end of June.

report this

• 4 years ago

Ya its funny, i read that date on the website a couple weeks ago. ya im glad its sooner than later for Wanted release date.

report this

• k.

4 years ago

I'm excited to figure out this mystery. Every book there's a new direction lol. Heartless finally got me excited about this series.

report this

• Teens Editor

• Editor
    • Top Contributor

4 years ago

You all beat me to it. I heard about this over the weekend. It stars some familiar faces. Looks like much fun.
    http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/prettylittleliars/

report this

• k.

4 years ago

lol :)

It's going to be showing on Much Music in Canada, right?

report this

• Teens Editor

• Editor
    • Top Contributor

4 years ago

Yes indeed.

report this

• Unknown User

• Chapters Employee

4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: May 2010

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo