Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Three Days to Dead (Dreg City Series)

Posted by J-9, 4 years ago

Hello,

This is the first book in a new series, I believe the second one does not come out till 2010. This book is darker and gritty, so if you are a fan of the Saintcrow's series you will enjoy this book as well.

Evangeline Stone, Evy, has some problems. First she wakes up naked, second she discovers that she has woken up in the morgue, third she is not in her body and fourth she cant seem to remember what had happened to her before she died. Before Evy died she was a Dreg Hunter, she hunts rouge paranormals (anything ranging from vampire to fey to goblins), within a group called the Triads. However, now the Triads after Evy and alive or dead, with the focus on the dead, is the protocol that the Triads follow. Now Evy is attempting to piece together her last few days to figure out her last assignment and why she is on everyone's Hit list while dodging bullets from both the Triads and the Dregs. But Evy is on a time limit she only has three days to piece together what happened to her and what is happening in her city and she has a feeling bad feeling if she dies before she figures out what is doing on, her city as she knows it is going to die.

I really enjoyed this book. It was action packed with some twist and turns along the way, as Evy is unsure of who she is able to trust. It does have the normal paranormals, but there are also trolls, goblins, gargoyles and different kinds of Fey that do play a prominent part in the novel. I really enjoyed Evy as a lead character she was kick-ass and witty.

I will say that I was not the biggest fan of the character Wyatt, you will have to form your own opinion, but if just seemed that as much as he said he liked her for who she was, it appeared to me that he was always attempting to coddle her and change her. But other than this i really liked this book.

Enjoy!

Comments on this post:
  • 4 years ago

Wow, now this sounds like a great book.
    Thanks for posting, i'll add it to my self now. :)

report this

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: December 2009

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo