• 3 people found this helpful

More Books To Read

Posted by Carly, 6 years ago

Okay... I'll start by saying I am a total bookworm and have read almost everything worth reading out there for teens and young adults. Here are some books I've decided are worthy to reccomend to just about all teen girls.

The Pretty Little Liars Series:
    Five best friends: Alison, Aria, Emily, Hanna, Spencer. Alison dissapears one night from their end of seventh grade sleep-over. Nobody knows what happened to her. A few years later, the girls have drifted apart and Alison is still missing. What ever happened to her? Is she still alive? Now the other girls are getting mysterious blackmailing messages from a person named "A" all about the secrets they've told no one... but Alison. Nothing is what it seems.
    A very spooky, mysterious, funnyish book. A bit like Gossip Girl. Lots of drama, romance, and mystery.

• Cancel   

> Read more posts from: August 2008

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo