Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Book Ban - Week 4

Posted by Lokki, 4 years ago

So, as you may have read, I had a great week or so this week. I managed to spend time in Chapters WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING. I was rather proud of myself.

I have also had a good week in terms of getting a few more books off the TBR shelf. Here are the stats for this week:

Books read this week: 6
    eBooks read this week: 2

Totals books read since the book ban: 17
    Books remaining: 59

Total eBooks read since the book ban: 10
    eBooks remaining: 40

I read a couple of really good books this week. I loved the new Nalini Singh book (it was an exception book that I was allowed to buy, in case you are wondering). I also read a bargain book I picked up sometime ago, Jane Johnson's Crossed Bones, and it was great.

The ebooks I read this week were both dogs. The Burton book was nothing special, check out my review if you are interested. Golden Angel by Claire Thompson, however, has to take the award for the worst story I have ever read. It was supposed to be erotica, but I just found it disturbing. It's not available in published form, no surprise really, so luckily I didn't have to waste any more time writing a review, The time I wasted reading it was bad enough.

Here's the reading list for this week...

Books:
    Manhunting - Jennifer Crusie
    The Plantation - Chris Kuzneski
    Archangel's Kiss - Nalini Singh
    The Cinderella Deal - Jennifer Crusie
    Flirt - Laurell K Hamilton
    Crossed Bones - Jane Johnson

eBooks:
    A Storm for All Seasons: Summer Heat - Jaci Burton
    Golden Angel - Claire Thompson

Comments on this post:
  • 4 years ago

-Message Deleted-

report this

• Amy

4 years ago

I can't believe you have 49 books still to be read. It's easy to buy tons of books and not read them for a while. i have a few and everytime i go about reading them, i go to chapters and buy more and read those. lol
    I had the BDB books for almost a year before reading them. I really regret that. it's one of my favorite series.

report this

• Cancel   

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo