• Win free tickets to a private pre-screening of Twilight!

Posted by Merlin, 6 years ago

Fans of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series have been breathlessly waiting for the Twilight movie starring Kristen Stewart as Bella and Robert Pattinson as Edward.

Now, Cineplex and Indigo Books & Music Inc. are giving one lucky fan and twenty friends a PRIVATE PRE-SCREENING of Twilight!

The prize will include:
    Tickets for you and 20 friends
    A private theatre
    1 regular popcorn and 1 regular fountain drink per person
    Between October 10th to November 5th, complete the entry form below for your chance to win. A random draw will be conducted on November 6th and the winner will be contacted by phone or email.

Entrants may be under 18 to enter, but will require parental or legal guardian consent.

Follow this link to enter: www.chapters.indigo.ca/Twilight-Contest/twilightcontest-promonb.html

Comments on this post:
  • Kaitlyn Wilson

• Chapters Employee
    • Top Book Reviewer

6 years ago

Merlin - as Indigo employees, can we enter this contest? I'm not 100% sure and I'm hesitating to do it before I'm sure we're allowed to enter :)

report this

• 6 years ago

I want to win this sooooooo bad!
    If I do, it'd be ah-mazing!

report this

• Merlin

• Indigo Employee

6 years ago

I believe employees can enter, and there is one ballot per entry. Best of luck everyone!

report this

• 6 years ago

Do you know if someone has been already contacted?

report this

• 6 years ago

I really don't know...
    Erm, Merlin, do you know?

report this

• 6 years ago

I too would like to know who won....its seems to still be allowing you to enter.......

report this

• 6 years ago

so, was this a joke then? Apparently no one is going to win this as the movie is out in 2 days......

report this

• Kaitlyn Wilson

• Chapters Employee
    • Top Book Reviewer

6 years ago

No, it wasn't a joke, someone won but they didn't release the names, and we don't have a way to access that info. If you didn't get a call on the day they specified, you didn't win :(

report this

• 6 years ago

well....why is it still showing as open....it could at least have been closed to let us know that someone has won.....

report this

• 6 years ago

so.....who won?

report this

• Kaitlyn Wilson

• Chapters Employee
    • Top Book Reviewer

6 years ago

Read my comment - We DO NOT know. If you are actually still concerned about the winner, contact the site moderators. Just because we are employees doesn't mean that we are aware of contest winners.
    I'm sorry it was never posted, but there isn't anything I can personally do. Again, contact someone that runs the site, or post to Heather - she will have a better idea than we will.

report this

• Cancel   

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo