• The top 10 WORST books that I've ever Read

By Mitch

8 years ago

This list consists of the top 10 WORST books that I've ever read and would strongly not recommend! They are not ordered!

1. 1
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Rules Of The Road  

Joan Bauer

List Price: $11.99 You Save: $0.60 (5%)

Online Price: $11.39

In stock

I HATED this book. We had to suffer through this novel in english class! It sucked. Especially the ending!

2. 2
      • Add to Wish List

Underground To Canada 25th Anniversary Edition  

Barbara Smucker

List Price: $8.99

Unavailable

Also, we had to suffer through this in english class, I really didnt like this one. No detail!

3. 3
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Bridge To Terabithia Movie Tie-in Edition  

Katherine Paterson

List Price: $8.75 You Save: $0.44 (5%)

Online Price: $8.31

In stock

This was like the worst book on this list! I could not get in to this book at all. It was horrible!

4. 4
      • Add to Wish List

Time Stops for No Mouse: A Hermux Tantamoq Adventure  

Michael Hoeye

List Price: $40.00

Unavailable

This was one of the better books on this list. Still not to good but it had some suspenceful parts.

5. 5
      • Add to Wish List

What Would Joey Do?  

Jack Gantos

List Price: $7.99

Unavailable

This also wasn't to good. There was no detail and was just to hard to get in to. Plus the storyline was horrible.

6. 6
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

It's Kind Of A Funny Story: A Novel  

Ned Vizzini

List Price: $10.99 You Save: $0.44 (4%)

Online Price: $10.55

In stock

This was also one of the better books on the list. An intriguing story line but the author did it no justice.

7. 7
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

The Young Man and the Sea  

Rodman Philbrick

List Price: $7.99 You Save: $0.40 (5%)

Online Price: $7.59

In stock

Probably the best book on this list. Nice plot and nice story of one man surviving on his own to help his lonely father.

8. 8
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Call It Courage  

Armstrong Sperry

List Price: $7.99 You Save: $0.40 (5%)

Online Price: $7.59

In stock

Wasnt a good book. The story line was to not new=]! No detai.

9. 9
      • Add to Wish List

The View from Saturday  

E.l. Konigsburg

List Price: $36.00

Unavailable

I didnt even get through this one. The storyline could have been better if it was about sports:P!

10. 10
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

This wasnt too bad. It was too rushy to get finished and not enough detail.

Comments on this list:
    • Kayleigh Sheehan

• Top Blogger
      • Most Helpful

8 years ago

I haven’t read “The View From Saturday”, but I loved E. L. Konigsburg’s “From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs Basil E. Frankweiler”. And I will agree with you wholeheartedly about “Bridge to Terabithia”, Mitch; the movie wasn’t an improvement, either (probably because they – SPOILER – killed the delightful AnnaSophia Robb so abruptly).

report this

• 8 years ago

Yes I have to agree, with Kayleigh! And also Mitch I agree with you on The View from Saturday Morning, it was awful, Moulton gave it to me.. I guess she was wrong about my taste in books, that's for sure! And I've always wanted to read It's Kind of a Funny storey but I guess I won't now : ) ! And of course some of the worse nooks, we read in school ! :P Hmm Ironic? Anyways see you !

report this

• 8 years ago

Yes I have to agree, with Kayleigh! And also Mitch I agree with you on The View from Saturday Morning, it was awful, Moulton gave it to me.. I guess she was wrong about my taste in books, that's for sure! And I've always wanted to read It's Kind of a Funny storey but I guess I won't now : ) ! And of course some of the worse nooks, we read in school ! :P Hmm Ironic? Anyways see you !

report this

• 8 years ago

woops I accidently hit the button twice :P !

report this

• 7 years ago

i agree with your choices, except for "It's kind of a funny story", i personally find it was very well presented and that Ned Vizzini did a very good job on it.

report this

• Cancel   

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo