Ookami's favourites

By Ookami

7 years ago

1. 1
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Twilight  

Stephenie Meyer

List Price: $17.00 You Save: $4.08 (24%)

Online Price: $12.92

Member Price: $12.27

In stock

The best book ever! Nothing I've read has been as good as this! I didn't think it was possible for a story to be so drawing! I can never put it down and I think of what's going on 24/7. I cry when something sad happens, and I'm happy whenever the characters are happy, too. I love this series so much and I'm just so grateful that Stephenie Meyer - god bless her! - wrote this amazing series!

2. 2
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Life Of Pi  

Yann Martel

List Price: $19.95 You Save: $4.79 (24%)

Online Price: $15.16

Member Price: $14.40

In stock

A great struggle in it, and, I must admit, it was a bit boring at the begining, but once oyu read past that, it's excellent. I never wanted to put it down. Great book, beautiful details, and a very meaningful and (verying in opinion) message(s).

3. 3
      • Add to Wish List

The Inugami Clan  

Seishi Yokomizo

List Price: $15.95

Member Price: $15.15

Unavailable

I never wanted to stop reading and I always talk about it! Wonderful and sad twist at the end, somewhat expected but still surprising at the same time. When I finished it, I wanted to read more by Seishi Yokomizo. Sadly enough... none of his other books are translated...

4. 4
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Wicked Lovely  

Melissa Marr

List Price: $10.99 You Save: $0.55 (5%)

Online Price: $10.44

Member Price: $9.92

In stock

The struggles in it are great and it's described wonderfully. There are twists and surprising throughout the book. You get attached to the characters and you can really feel their struggles, pains, and joys.

• Cancel   

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo