• Favorite Paranormal Romance Series

By mochaflurry

5 years ago

Here are my current favorite paranormal series in current favorite order. They do switch around from time to time as I get farther into the series or discover new ones, but IMO they're all worth spending your hard earned money on.

1. 1
      • Add to Wish List

Dark Lover: A Novel Of The Black Dagger Brotherhood  

J.r. Ward

List Price: $9.99

Member Price: $9.49

Unavailable

I have an extremely unhealthy obsession with these books. Don`t pick these up until you have some free time - trust me!

2. 2
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Kiss of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel  

Lara Adrian

List Price: $10.99 You Save: $0.01 (%)

Online Price: $10.98

Member Price: $10.43

In stock

Now that I've recovered a bit from my BDB addiction, I decided to give this series a try and was really surprised by how much I liked it. It does have a few similarities to J.R. Ward's novels, but what I really liked about Lara Adrian was that she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty. No Scribe Virgin here folks!

3. 3
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Halfway To The Grave: A Night Huntress Novel  

Jeaniene Frost

List Price: $9.50 You Save: $0.04 (%)

Online Price: $9.46

Member Price: $8.99

In stock

When you're in the mood for a little vampy butt kicking, Cat and Bones deliver. This series leans more toward urban fantasy than paranormal romance, but when things finally do get hot and heavy, it sets your retinas on fire.

4. 4
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Angels' Blood  

Nalini Singh

List Price: $8.99 You Save: $0.01 (%)

Online Price: $8.98

Member Price: $8.53

In stock

It's been a long time since I read anything that I thought was fresh in the paranormal romance department. The angels are breathtaking, the vamps are gorgeous and the humans kick butts. What's not to like?

5. 5
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

A Hunger Like No Other  

Kresley Cole

List Price: $9.50 You Save: $0.04 (%)

Online Price: $9.46

Member Price: $8.99

In stock

The covers on the outside of these books are terrible, but the stories on the insides are so worth it.

6. 6
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Bitten: Women Of The Otherworld  

Kelley Armstrong

List Price: $17.95 You Save: $3.35 (19%)

Online Price: $14.60

Member Price: $13.87

In stock

It took a couple of chapters to get into this one, but boy was I glad I hung on for the ride. Got the second one on order and I can hardly wait.

7. 7
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Fantasy Lover: He Was Everything She'd Ever Dreamed Of  

Sherrilyn Kenyon

In stock

This first book, not so good, but what follows definitely makes up for it. Halfway through the second book I knew I'd discovered something special.

8. 8
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Dead Until Dark: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel  

Charlaine Harris

In stock

I picked up the box set of these books after watching the television series. I won`t lie, I was hugely disappointed in the first book. Thankfully, I`m too cheap to buy books and not read them. By book four, I was hooked and begging for more.

9. 9
      • Add to Wish List

Twilight: The Twilight Saga: Large Print Edition  

Stephenie Meyer

List Price: $12.95

Member Price: $12.30

Sold Out

I really didn`t want to become one of those crazy Twliight groupies, so I didn`t start reading this series until all of the books were released. I became one anyway, but at least I wasn`t tortured by the wait.

Comments on this list:

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo