Item not added

This item is not available to order at this time.

See used copies from 00.00
  • My Gift List
  • My Wish List
  • Shopping Cart
  • Books I Am Dying to Read in 2010

By Lokki

4 years ago

Here are just some of the books I am anxiously awaiting in 2010. There's a bunch more, but I had to pick ten.

1. 1
      • Add to Wish List

Black Magic Sanction  

Kim Harrison , Hardcover

HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS

List Price: $25.99 You Save: $24.99 (96%)

Online Price: $1.00

Member Price: $0.95

Sold Out

A truly excellent series. Fantastic characters, great world building, funny dialogue. Love Jenks! This book came out in Feb 2010 and it did not disappoint.

2. 2
      • Add to Wish List

Flirt  

Laurell Hamilton , Hardcover

Berkley Trade

List Price: $30.00 You Save: $28.00 (93%)

Online Price: $2.00

Member Price: $1.90

Sold Out

I'm a huge fan of the Anita Blake series, I don't care what anyone else says about it. And I'm excited that there are supposed to be TWO books out this year! I am disappointed that this book was barely novel-length. It was really more of a short story.

3. 3
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Archangel's Kiss  

Nalini Singh , Mass Market Paperbound

Berkley

List Price: $9.99

Member Price: $9.49

In stock

This is the follow up to Angel's Blood which was a surprise hit for me. LOVED IT! I think it was even better than the first.

4. 4
      • Add to Wish List

Silver Borne  

Patricia Briggs , Hardcover

Penguin Group USA, Inc

List Price: $31.00 You Save: $30.00 (97%)

Sold Out

Another fantastic series. Love Mercy Thompson. I thought this was a great addition to the series.

5. 5
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

The Devil's Playground  

Jenna Black , Mass Market Paperbound

Random House Publishing Group

List Price: $10.99 You Save: $0.55 (5%)

Online Price: $10.44

Member Price: $9.92

In stock

A series with a bit of a twist. The main character is an exorcist who just happens to secretly have her own personal demon living inside. This is the last book of the series. It fell a little flat, so maybe it's a good thing that this is the last. It was a satisfying conclusion to the series

6. 6
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Moon Sworn: A Riley Jenson Guardian Novel  

Keri Arthur , Mass Market Paperbound

Random House Publishing Group

List Price: $9.99

Member Price: $9.49

In stock

Riley Jensen kicks butt. Love how this series has developed. This was the last book in the series, and while I'm sad to see the end of the series, at least Arthur provided a satisfying conclusion.

7. 7
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Dead In The Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel  

Charlaine Harris , Hardcover

Berkley Trade

List Price: $32.50 You Save: $11.05 (34%)

Online Price: $21.45

Member Price: $20.38

In stock

Sookie and the crew are great. Unfortunately this book was kind of a let down. Not much happened. It felt more like an in-between-book. Just sort of coasting until the next. Hopefully the it will be better.

8. 8
      • Add to Wish List

Bullet  

Laurell Hamilton , Hardcover

Berkley Trade

List Price: $33.50 You Save: $32.50 (97%)

Sold Out

Wow, TWO Anita Blake books. Whoo hoo! This book was good, but I couldn't help but be a bit disappointed. Most of the action takes at Circus of the Damned. No police work, just vampire politics. There were a few interesting developments that bode well for the next book.

9. 9
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Twice Bitten: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel  

Chloe Neill , Trade Paperback

NAL Trade

List Price: $18.50 You Save: $4.44 (24%)

Online Price: $14.06

Member Price: $13.36

In stock

Love this series. Wow! This book was worth the wait (although I wish there wasn't any wait, I'm already chomping at the bit for the fourth, yet to be named book, lol). This installment to the series was great. And you get to finally find out Merit's first name! Not to mention what happens between Ethan and Merit.....holy cats!

10. 10
      • Add to Wish List

Waking The Witch  

Kelley Armstrong , Hardcover

Random House of Canada

List Price: $29.95

Member Price: $28.45

Out of stock – on re-order

Armstrong always delivers and the books about Paige, Lucas and Savannah have always been favourites.

Comments on this list:
    • 4 years ago

Super, duper list Lokki, Lots of good reading this year.

However I think you forgot to add CRAVE the 2nd instalment in JR Wards AWESOME Fallen Angels series.....Ahhh ha ha ha

report this

• Lokki

• Top Book Reviewer

4 years ago

Your kidding! She's written ANOTHER book to follow Covet. Oh the horror, the horror!

report this

• 4 years ago

HAhahahahaha!!! Too funny Lokki:)

report this

• Lokki

• Top Book Reviewer

4 years ago

I wrote that solely to get a rise out of J Bug, but she didn't take the bait ;-)

report this

• 4 years ago

great list and I've read some of these myself. I've just got one comment to make about FLIRT by Laurell K Hamilton, does anyone else feel just a little bit jipped? I mean that the length of the book left me with a let down feeling. I'm used to thicker books from her and I was just a bit disappointed.

report this

• Lokki

• Top Book Reviewer

4 years ago

oh yeah Kess, even though I'm a fan, I felt totally ripped off. The story in Flirt was so short, and really contributed nothing to the overall series story arc. It should have been a novella in an anthology or something.

report this

• 4 years ago

I agree!!!! I totally love the series but like u said it should have been a novella or something. I REALLY hope that BULLIT is a much more substantial book not just in thickness but in topic as well!!!

report this

• Cancel   

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo