Books of 2010, Part 6. (December)

By Ciara♥

5 years ago

This is the last part of my Books of 2010 series! Very exciting. See my earlier list for books coming out between January and November.

1. 1
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Last Sacrifice: A Vampire Academy Novel  

Richelle Mead

List Price: $22.50 You Save: $4.74 (21%)

Online Price: $17.76

In stock

Dec. 7th. I can't believe it's over. The last book in one of my favorite series of all time: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead is coming out in about two weeks. I absolutley can't wait to have it in my hands. I just...can't. wait. Oh, and team Dimitri. No question.

2. 2
      • Add to Wish List

Entice  

Carrie Jones

List Price: $22.50 You Save: $20.50 (91%)

Online Price: $2.00

Sold Out

Dec. 7th. Third in the Need series by Carrie Jones. I really like this series, it interesting to read and it keeps me interested. I'm excited.

3. 3
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Tempestuous  

Lesley Livingston

List Price: $17.99 You Save: $3.50 (19%)

Online Price: $14.49

In stock

Dec. 21st. The end of one amazing trilogy. I love love these books (and Sonny :D) and I'm so flipping excited to see how it ends. If you've read the second one you understand my desperation to have this book. Talk about a cliffhanger!

4. 4
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Fall for Anything  

Courtney Summers

List Price: $12.99 You Save: $0.66 (5%)

Online Price: $12.33

In stock

Dec. 21st. This is one of the most beautiful covers I've seen in a long time. Although I don't know too much about this book (don't want to spoil it) I liked Cracked Up to Be and really want to read this one.

5. 5
      • Add to Wish List

The Book Of Spells: A Private Prequel  

Kate Brian

List Price: $19.99 You Save: $17.99 (90%)

Sold Out

Dec. 21st. Oh, my dear Private series. I got really into these books over the summer and although they are ridiculous, often make no sense I can't seem to stop reading them. This is a prequel to the series about the origins of Billings House. It looks pretty neat. And to all of you who've read the series...I want Thomas back. :P

6. 6
      • Add to Wish List

Deadly Little Games: A Touch Novel  

Laurie Faria Stolarz

List Price: $18.50 You Save: $17.50 (95%)

Online Price: $1.00

Sold Out

Dec. 28th. A very interesting series, and one that I'm looking forward to reading more about. The covers are also very pretty.

7. 7
      • Add to Wish List

Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods Book)  

La Cruz Melissa De

List Price: $16.50 You Save: $14.50 (88%)

Sold Out

Dec. 28th. I adore the Blue Bloods series and this companion novel is about the relationship between Charles and Allegra when they were young and it also includes a new story about Jack and Sky. Sounds good!

• Cancel   

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo