• Online Bestselling Books

By chapters.indigo.ca Editors

4 years ago

The newest releases and hottest books in our list of the top 50 bestselling reads on chapters.indigo.ca. Updated weekly.

1. 1
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

Go the F*** to Sleep  

List Price: $19.95 You Save: $4.79 (24%)

Online Price: $15.16

Member Price: $14.40

In stock

2. 2
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

A Clash of Kings: A Song Of Ice And Fire: Book Two  

George R.r. Martin

List Price: $11.99 You Save: $0.60 (5%)

Online Price: $11.39

Member Price: $10.82

In stock

3. 3
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

A Game of Thrones: A Song Of Ice And Fire: Book One  

George R.r. Martin

In stock

4. 4
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

The Help  

Kathryn Stockett

List Price: $18.50 You Save: $4.44 (24%)

Online Price: $14.06

Member Price: $13.36

In stock

5. 5
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

A Dance With Dragons: A Song Of Ice And Fire: Book Five  

George R.r. Martin

List Price: $38.00 You Save: $12.92 (34%)

Online Price: $25.08

Member Price: $23.83

In stock

6. 6
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

The Book Of Awesome  

Neil Pasricha

List Price: $18.00 You Save: $4.32 (24%)

Online Price: $13.68

Member Price: $13.00

In stock

7. 7
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

A Storm of Swords: A Song Of Ice And Fire: Book Three  

George R.r. Martin

In stock

8. 8
      • Add to Shopping Bag
      • Add to Wish List

A Feast for Crows: A Song Of Ice And Fire: Book Four  

George R.r. Martin

In stock

9. 9
      • Add to Wish List

Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel  

Janet Evanovich

List Price: $29.95 You Save: $21.96 (73%)

Online Price: $7.99

Member Price: $7.59

Sold Out

10. 10
      • Add to Wish List

Secret Daughter  

Shilpi Gowda

List Price: $19.99

Member Price: $18.99

Unavailable

1 2 3 4 5
    Comments on this list:
    • 7 years ago

One of the best reads for this summer is Ramasseur. by Richard deMeulles. This is the first novel written by a Northern Ontario author with a talent for turning the written word into a vivid picture. A complex story that deserves to be read more than once.

report this

• 6 years ago

I would like to see a list of Large Type books

report this

• 6 years ago

One of the best books I've read is Edgar Sawtelle's book. BUT Lincoln Child's new book, "Terminal Freeze" is right up there with Sawtelle's. Enjoy!

report this

• 6 years ago

Dear Genius:
      No, this list is not outdated and incomplete. It is the top list FOR CHAPTERS ONLINE SALES! Not the top sales everywhere. Is it really that hard to figure out?

report this

• 6 years ago

I read, "My Sisters Keeper". It's the first book I've read by Jodi P and I loved it. It provokes deep thoughts and feelings. The ending is very unexpected. The plot is a very plausible situation, with today's medical advances. I found myself very torn in many ways - as a mother - as a sister - as a daughter. I look forward to seeing how the movie handles the story. In general, I find the books are better than the movies but that's not always the case. I could not put the book down.

report this

• 6 years ago

A lot of these books are more hype than substance. I encourage you all to read a beautiful book that actually changed my life in its original self published edition. It is in Indigo through Random House on August 25 or 26th. It is called Soulshaping- A journey of Self-Creation, by Jeff Brown, and it is going to change our world.

report this

• 6 years ago

Thanks, Mike Saunders. Sometimes I get attracted by the hype and don't realize what I've done until I get home and start reading. My problem is I love books, new books, old books, used books, and yes, books that look pretty! It's a fault of mine and sometimes you just need someone to point it out. Once again, thanks. Richard Godsell I'm looking forward to reading Soulshaping.

report this

• 6 years ago

I did that for a long time Richard, especially in the self-help field. I would buy all these books until I realized that they were all saying the same thing- be in the moment, we are all one, etc. It all SOUNDED good, but it didn't touch me. When I read Soulshaping, something else happened. I could actually feel myself. You easily get why Oprah Co-host Elizabeth Lesser is on the back cover of the new edition of SOULSHAPING singing its praises- it hits you in the kishkas- right in the belly, and you feel like you have actually had an experience while reading it. I go back to it so often when I fall off the path.

report this

• 6 years ago

Doesn,t anyone read for fun anymore How about Mysteries' Horrors, Adventures
      I have read most of the classics in the past. Now I read for fun. Stephen King character for example are some of the shrpest I have ever read and his descriptions of places makes me visulisethem. I amof the opinion that all reading is good It streches your mind and imagination. It does not have to be so called "great litrature or inspiring A good book Is one you enjoy

report this

• 6 years ago

The Book of Negroes has been one of the best books I have read this summer. I feel that its insperational and learning the history and background of different cultures facinate me. This is by far one of my most favourite books !

report this

• 6 years ago

i seriously loved the book of negroes ... read it for school totally gave me a whole new outlook on history and what people actually went through.. you guys should TOTALLY read it.. best book EVER!

report this

• 6 years ago

I am sorry I didn't answer pure sooner./ I did not want to give the impression I do not appreciate " good" books. I am working away at the Queran right now. I wwould like to know where other peoples beliefs come from. However I think that ther's is a place in our world for so called "pulp" fuction. . Some of the most lyricle writers I have read have been in this genre. I re itrate "A good book is one "you enjoy" regardless of content or subject

report this

• MsC

5 years ago

I read for two reasons - to escape (i.e. for fun) and to learn. My fave genre is British murder mysteries - PD James, Anne Perry, etc. - and I keep trying to find new authors so as to keep ideas fresh + find new writing styles.

Have recently ordered Book of Negroes & Lost Symbol to both enjoy the read and to learn something at the same time.

Always try to keep an open mind and only occasionally do I stop reading a book because I find something too scary, too gross, too offensive or too boring/badly written to allow me to continue. Reading is a pleasure that I will hopefully never have to give up.

report this

• 5 years ago

Thanks for the list of audio books; it took me HOURS to go through it the other day! Now, if we can do something about Large Print Books and the cost of Used Book shipping, we'd be REALLY winning!
      Re Dorothy's question: Doesn't anyone read for fun anymore?? My answer to that is that ALL the reading I do is fun. I'm glad I live in a country like Canada which has such a large output of genuine literature. And in between the "literary" books, I sneak in an Ann Rule true crime or a John Grisham courtroom drama and that's fun!

report this

• 5 years ago

my sisters keeper tears just tears!!!

report this

• Cancel   

Close

< close and return to chapters.indigo.ca
kobo
  • Take your library with you wherever you go
  • Use the device you want to use… smartphone, desktop and many of today’s most popular eReaders
  • Coming soon… use Indigo gift cards to buy eBooks and subscriptions!

WHY KOBO?

We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.

SHOPPING ON KOBO

You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.

continue to kobo